Thursday 5 June 2014

Task 2 May - VERB PATTERNS



Task 2 May

Firts part (VERB + -ing ):


Postpone         - I had been postpone  this decition for a long time
Imagine           - Many changes begins imagining the result
finish               - You have to finish the report
give up            - Don´t give up , because you have friends
imagine           - Try to imagine the options
involve            - The solution to this problem involve a large analysis    
keep                - They are traying to keep the hope
allow - Please allow the dogs to come inside the building
suggest - All them suggest to me the same solution
delay - I´m with a long delay 

Second Part (VERB + to + infinitive)

Ask                 - She ask to stay in this place for a few moments
choose             - We choose to try again 
decide             - They decide to travel by sea
forget              - Don´t forget to tell her how to do it
help                 - Can i help you to study 
learn                - We learn to build a sentence  
manage           - They are trying to manage the situation, but is not easy 
pretend           - Don´t you pretend  to ignore the result of your behavior  
promise           - I promise to tell the true 
forget              - I forget to call for the reservation

Third  part (VERB + object + to +inf.)

force - The police had to use force to evict them
invite - She invite me to the party
permit - Is not permit to talk about it
persuade - I   persuade  her to  try again 
recommend - The doctor recommend to  
remind - I cant remind the number
teach - He teach how to play the guitar 
tell - Tell them how to start to paly
want - I want to start this speech by thanking the attendees for their
would like - I would like to taste it 

No comments:

Post a Comment